The Most Comprehensive Knowledge Bank Available
APPA has amassed the largest, most relevant, and comprehensive knowledge bank in the field of educational facilities. APPA’s Body of Knowledge, focused research, targeted publications, and vast resource library keep members abreast of the most current, innovative, relevant issues, and provide access to best practices, creative solutions and tools for educational facilities professionals.
In this section you can learn more about the wealth of APPA knowledge available through:
- Four Core Areas and Body of Knowledge – Providing the foundation for educational facilities education, practice, and credentialing
- Publications – Facilities Manager magazine, Inside APPA e-newsletter, and the APPA Bookstore
- Research – Research and surveys from the Center for Facilities Research (CFaR) and other expert sources
- Campus Evaluation – The Facilities Management Evaluation Program provides the most comprehensive, interactive analysis of your institution available
- APPA Library – Resources to educate, inform, and support educational facilities
- Campus Facilities Economic Stimulus Resource Center - provides resources and links to information, instruction, and guidance on the economic stimulus opportunities available to colleges, universities, K-12 districts, and other educational institutions
Facilities Manager Magazine
APPA Online Dues Payment Center
Pay your 2013-14 Membership Dues Online!
Click Here for Details
Benchmarking & Organizational Change
Public Policy Strategy Agenda for 2012-13
Standards and Code Issue
Priorities of the APPA Code Advocacy Task Force
provides APPA members with a structured overview of the work and accomplishments the APPA (CATF) has made within the past twelve months.
APPA Community College Champions
Contact APPA’s Community College Champions to learn more about the value of APPA International, its regions, and chapters. APPA’s Champions will assist you in learning more about the APPA organization and its many networking opportunities. Reach out to a Champion near you!
Fully Revised & Updated! Operational Guidelines for Educational Facilities
2012 Thought Leaders Report
2012 Report Focuses on
Space Management & Utilization
Strategic Capital Development
This book presents a bold approach for planning capital investments from a strategic and long-range perspective. Click here for more details!
APPA Web Standards PortalPowered by ANSI!
Every facilities department needs to ensure their institutions are in compliance with the most current codes and standards impacting construction, fire safety, lighting, the environment, ADA, and HVAC, among other areas. Click here to access the APPA Web Standards Portal!