The new APPA brand logo and tagline are meant to capture what our organization is all about and are the foundations for the accomplishment of the first of APPA’s 7 Key Strategies – the development of a clear brand personality. APPA members have the commitment and dedication of the APPA board, staff and volunteer leadership who will personally support your professional goals and visions through the programs and work we deliver.
TRANSFORMATION: Elevating Facilities Professionals into Influential Leaders in Education
Our true nature – what we are passionate about – is transformation and elevation in educational facilities. And, we do this at several levels:
To stay true to our Brand Mission, we will keep our focus on the following values:
1. Vision - We maintain a long-term perspective in our efforts to achieve continuous improvement and performance excellence.
2. Transformation - By providing ongoing leadership development and continuously setting the standard for credibility, we transform the entire educational facilities profession.
3. Stewardship - As stewards, we sustain and maintain passionate commitment to the future of our professionals and their facilities, wisely investing in intellectual capital, and producing results that enhance the credibility of the entire profession.
4. Collaboration - Spirited collaboration is achieved through networking, information sharing, celebrating achievements, and creating meaningful connections among all members.
5. Leadership - We implement the standards, processes, and credentials that contribute to creating true leaders in educational facilities.
The identification of our Brand Mission and personality, as expressed through our new logo and tagline, are the beginning of the process of creating our own powerful brand personality. Over the next several months, you will see the further development of this new brand in all of our communications and action planning. In addition, we will work hard to share with you our progress and how you can be part of it all.
Facilities Manager Magazine
APPA Online Dues Payment Center
Pay your 2013-14 Membership Dues Online!
Click Here for Details
Benchmarking & Organizational Change
Public Policy Strategy Agenda for 2012-13
Standards and Code Issue
Priorities of the APPA Code Advocacy Task Force
provides APPA members with a structured overview of the work and accomplishments the APPA (CATF) has made within the past twelve months.
APPA Community College Champions
Contact APPA’s Community College Champions to learn more about the value of APPA International, its regions, and chapters. APPA’s Champions will assist you in learning more about the APPA organization and its many networking opportunities. Reach out to a Champion near you!
Fully Revised & Updated! Operational Guidelines for Educational Facilities
2012 Thought Leaders Report
2012 Report Focuses on
Space Management & Utilization
Strategic Capital Development
This book presents a bold approach for planning capital investments from a strategic and long-range perspective. Click here for more details!
APPA Web Standards PortalPowered by ANSI!
Every facilities department needs to ensure their institutions are in compliance with the most current codes and standards impacting construction, fire safety, lighting, the environment, ADA, and HVAC, among other areas. Click here to access the APPA Web Standards Portal!